RowaPhos was developed in Germany for treating main water supplies. RowaPhos is a patented, man made ferric hydroxide material chemically engineered for the efficient removal of phosphates, arsenic and silicates from fresh and saltwater.
- 100 g/100 mL RowaPhos will remove 3ppm of phosphate from 100 US gallons of saltwater.
- 250 g/250 mL RowaPhos will remove 3ppm of phosphate from 250 US gallons of saltwater.
- 500 g/500 mL RowaPhos will remove 3 ppm of phosphate from 500 US gallons of saltwater.
RowaPhos Recommendation for Use:
- Never wash the product unless fluidising.
- It must be kept damp at all times, it is not as effective if it dries out therefore, replace the lid if not using all of the container.
- Place the product between two layers of filter wool in a canister filter.
- Do not sprinkle into the your reef tank.
- Do not place it into water without surrounding it with filter wool
- RowaPhos recommends that you use a small quantity and replace regularly rather than a large amount and replace infrequently.