Uses Hanna HI772-26 liquid reagents
Three simple steps to results. The Hanna Alkalinity Checker bridges the gap between simple chemical test kits and professional instrumentation. Accurate, affordable and easy to use. First, zero the instrument with your water sample. Next, add the reagent. Last, place the vial into the Hanna Alkalinity Checker, press the button and read the results. Done.
Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
Chemical and titration test kits have limited accuracy and very hard to repeat that usually will rely on the human eye and lighting to determine the reading. Hanna's HI772 Alkalinity Checker is much more reliable with their single light source with a fixed wavelength that will give the electronic checker the ability to make repeatable measurements time after time. Similar measurement devices are used by labs and large-scale testing facilities for their dependable and precise measurements.
Dedicated to a single parameter
Instead of a single unit doing everything, each Hanna Checker is designed to perform a test for a single parameter. This allows the test to have greater precision while also making it easier to use overall.
Small Size, Big Convenience
Weighing a mere 65 g (2.3 oz.), the Checker®HC easily fits into the palm of your hand or pocket. Use for quick and accurate on the spot analysis. Single-button operation: Zero and Measure Operated by a single AAA battery.
- Range: 0.0 to 20.0 dKH
- Resolution: 0.1 dKH
- Precision: ±0.3 dKH ±5% of reading
- Light Source: LED @ 610 nm
- Light Detector: Silicon photocell
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
- Battery Type: (1) 1.5V AAA
- Auto-off: After 10 minutes of non-use and after read
- Dimensions: 81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5")
- Weight: 64 g (2.25 oz.)
- Method: Colorimetric method
- HI772 Checker
- 2 sample cuvettes with caps
- 1 bottle of alkalinity reagent hi772-26
- 1 ml syringe and tip
- quick start guide.